Schalkenbosch Estate & Vineyard is located in Tulbagh, Western Cape, South Africa. The estate vineyards total 38 HA with 2 other Tulbagh vineyards under management, annual production of 250 tons.
Schalkenbosch Estate is a BWI champion member, IPW and Envirowines certified. Production 85% red, mainly for export.
Varietals include: Cabinet Sauvignon, Cabinet Franc, Pinotage, Petit Verdot, Malbac Merlot, Shira, Mourvedre, Cincaut, Grenache, Viognier, Sauvignon Blanc and Chardonnay.
The successful candidate will have:
- A degree in wine science or related field.
- Five year’s experience as a winemaker.
- Good analytical skills.
- Good organizations & HR skills with the proven ability to plan ahead.
- All aspects of winemaking, vineyard monitoring, and bottling.
- Sampling, data collection, wine analysis, and all related information for label compliance.
- Control and Supervision of cellar staff.
- All cellar admin including SARS, SAWIS and BWI.
- Participation in financial planning and control, costing, tastings, promotional activities and publications.
- Manage and maintain quality certification and standard
Salary and package:
Salary and package to be negotiated, house and company vehicle provided.
Oops! We could not locate your form.